Amyx is seeking to hire an Architectural Data Modeling Support SME located at Arlington, VA. This position will be supporting the United States Army Financial Management Command (USAFMCOM) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Functional Support contract.
Provide Business Warehouse on HANA (BWoH) FM BI functional and technical support in managing and executing the SDLC for delivery and management of FM BI virtual reporting layer capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related or STEM area, IT related degree preferred.
- Secret Clearance
- Years of experience:
- 4+ years’ experience supporting SAP BWoH or HANA Enterprise to include expertise with multidimensional columner data, expert understanding dimensions, objects, and measures, etc.
- 10 years exp. as a Senior SAP Consultant/Analyst or equivalent supporting business warehouse data modeling in the virtual reporting layer, to include an expert understanding of calculation views, SQL scripts, stored procedures and functions, virtual data mart layers, and multi-dimensional analysis, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience w/ Army organizational hierarchy and command structures.
- 2+ years’ experience in internal controls management or monitoring.
- Certification in SAP BWoH
- HANA 2.0 or equivalent
- SAP Certified Professional (Preferred)
- Army Experience
- ERP and/or GFEBS knowledge
- SAP Modules Development
- Working knowledge of data modeling / business intelligence concepts
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.A
Enterprise Resource Planning