The Road Never Looked So Good with Ace
Join the team at our Brand New Distribution Center in
Ace drivers are an important part of our business providing our Ace retailers with exceptional service, professionalism, reliability and safety. From the warehouse to the road to our Ace stores, the part of a truck driver is imperative in keeping the shelves stocked and our customers happy. It's what our customers expect. It's ingrained in our culture. It's what we've done for more than 90 years.
You can drive for a lot of different companies, but why not choose a company that values you and shows it? At Ace, you will enjoy:
- Home Most Nights – more than 75% of our routes are one day routes
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k Match and Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off – 5 weeks after 1 year of service
- Free Uniform Program
- Friendly Work Environment
- Newer, Well-Maintained Tractors and Equipment
- Have a minimum of one-year Class A tractor-trailer on road driving experience to include comparable experience with large military vehicles
- Do not have any DOT chargeable accidents within the previous three years
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have a valid CDL with hazardous material endorsement or 90 days to obtain
- Meet the physical qualification requirement established for the USDOT (Part 391, Subpart E)
- Pass DOT drug screen and will be enrolled in a random drug screen program
- Have no positive test for illegal drugs for any test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT.
- Have experience with operating Class A tractor-trailers in all weather conditions.
- Read and speak the English language sufficiently to understand highway signs and signals, converse with delivery clients and general public, respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports/records.
- Pass Ace Hardware Physical Agility Test (PAT) for drivers
- Have excellent customer service skills
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.
Drive Commercial Vehicle