To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Assistant/Commercial Traffic Coordinator
KWES-TV Midland/Odessa • Spokane, WA
Posted 27 days ago
Do you want to work in an energetic culture with excellent career growth opportunities while learning from some of the market's most experienced industry leaders?
If you have a dynamic personality and you welcome change and adversity, if you're a hard worker who's always been an over-achiever and takes advantage of every opportunity to prove that you're the best. You work well in a team environment, you provide excellent customer service and you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment. Then we'd love to meet you!
As a Sales Assistant/Traffic Coordinator you will play a significant role in supporting marketing campaigns for our local and regional advertisers.
At KREM our top priority is providing our clients with the best marketing and advertising strategy for their business and the best customer service in the market. For us, that means having the right people on our team!
- Secure and accurately input traffic instructions for broadcast advertisers.
- Ensure commercials are received and downloaded by deadline for proper airing of spots.
- Work closely with internal (Sales Department) and external (advertisers, production houses, agencies) customers in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to support the sales team.
- Crosstrain with Sales Assistant to assist in managing television campaigns.
- Effectively use all station provided sales tools and software including WideOrbit Traffic, Media Line, and any other company tools provided.
- Assist in providing front desk coverage for daily lunches and breaks as well as vacations.
- Provide additional administrative duties as requested.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and electronically
- High achievement in high school and college, college degree preferred
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks and projects under deadline pressure
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects under deadline pressure
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Sales/customer service experience is a plus
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.