Job Summary: Reporting to the designated manager, the Account Admin assists in obtaining required information and helps with the completion of necessary paperwork for sale of vehicles and assists with and performs various administrative and clerical duties relating to the sale for one or more of the following departments: Consignment, Factory, Fleet/Lease or Commercial Account in accordance with corporate guidelines to ensure maximum dollar sales volume in the most profitable way possible. Must know, practice and ensure company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are always followed
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
▪ Provide excellent customer service: ▪ Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
▪ Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment and friendly disposition.
▪ Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise Management of all serious complaints or incidences.
▪ Respond in a timely manner to all customer inquiries relating to vehicles and titles.
Account Admin I – Specific Responsibilities
▪ Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and numbered for the sale.
▪ Schedule sale for accounts after completion of necessary pre-sale reconditioning and required paperwork.
▪ Verify title, bill of sale and VIN number are accurately recorded. May assist in preparation of titles, contracts, bill of sale, pre-sale and post-sale reports and post reconditioning charges incurred.
▪ Communicate with the Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop and Detail Shop for vehicle repairs and post charges to vehicle account in a timely manner.
▪ Enter condition reports into AMS.
▪ Review condition report/vehicle for repairs/problems and set work orders in V-Trace for Mechanical and Body Shop.
▪ Call in orders for Windshield, Dent Demon and other outside vendors.
▪ Verify the correct repair charges are submitted.
▪ Review, monitor and ensure compliance with contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements in conjunction with the accounting department. ▪ Set the order of the sale and ensure accurate preparation of contracts. ▪ Print stickers for sale per OHA guidelines.
▪ Represent vehicles on the block or attend block with sales representative on sale day.
▪ Communicate with customer for failed post sale inspections or arbitration.
▪ Process paperwork and checks following the sale, provide necessary paperwork to customers.
▪ For vehicle pick-up’s and disposition, schedule vehicles for pick up location.
▪ Assist in scheduling vehicles online for review. Assist in preparation and processing of post-sale information to managers and customers.
▪ Assist in maintaining vehicle inventory for vehicle aging and first-in first-out process. ▪ Maintain knowledge of DMV laws and regulations pertaining to titles.
▪ Any other duties assigned by the General Manager or designated manager. Account Admin II – Specific Responsibilities ▪ All Items listed in Level I for larger/more difficult accounts, as determined by the General Manager or designated manager.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
▪ High School Diploma or GED preferred.
▪ 1 to 2 years of office experience in an auction shop or auction office preferred.
▪ Effective customer relations, communication and interpersonal skills required.
▪ Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products required.
▪ The ability to type.
▪ Must have organizational skills, be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
▪ Ability to understand and adhere to Company policies in all areas.
▪ Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical activity requirement of the position is Light to Medium Physical Work.
▪ Constant – sitting, watching, touching and fingering, listening, talking
▪ Frequent – standing, walking, reaching, feeling, grasping
This position is subject to inside working conditions.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by incumbents in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instruction or duties requested by an authorized person. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue