To apply for this Senior Accounting Manager position, email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
. In the subject line, type "Senior Accounting Manager."
• Oversee and manage team of accountants; work on organizational and professional development and training
• Responsible for performing and/or overseeing all accounting functions for the Property Management and Maintenance businesses
• Work respectfully and effectively across functions within the Company to hold colleagues accountable to collectively delivering high-quality work product to clients
• Work across all Company business lines (Property Management, Maintenance, Realty and Construction companies) to make sure that organizational needs are being met with respect to Accounting
• Provide both oversight and hands-on management of Treasury functions across over 90 bank accounts, including managing cash and working capital
• BS in Accounting required; MS or MBA in Accounting preferred
• Experience with commercial and residential real estate
• 5+ years of direct and relevant accounting experience with 2 years in a supervisory role
• Strong work ethic, with a demonstrated ability to “go the extra mile”
• Working knowledge of GAAP
• Highly organized with attention to detail
• Strong management and interpersonal skills
To apply for this Senior Accounting Manager position, email your resume to John.firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, type "Senior Accounting Manager."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail