To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant 4
Perspecta • Chantilly, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities
Performs a variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit. Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail. Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures. Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources. Compiles, reviews and analyzes data. Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures. May be assigned leadership responsibility over less experienced Administrative Assistants and Clerks.
- Anticipate the needs of the team, understanding the organization
- Competently and professionally handle information that is sensitive, complex and confidential in nature
- Prepare briefing materials for internal and external meetings
- Coordinate and manage complex schedule requirements by exercising judgment, professionalism and tact
- Arrange programs, events and conferences by identifying and selecting facilities, coordinating light refreshments, issuing information or invitations and arranging audio-visual/facilities/security support
- Schedule and coordinate travel, conference calls and team meetings
- Prioritize and manage information coming into and going out of team leadership – circulate information appropriately, document and share with appropriate staff, external individuals and organizations
- Compose and edit correspondence as authorized, coordinate follow-up and outreach to key individuals and organizations
- Function as an Expense Proxy and/or Coordinator, ensuring FTR compliance for the team
- Handle all office/administrative procurement, including supply and toner replenishment
- Monitor all communications (email/mail/phone), forward to the appropriate staff person for action, answer/route telephone calls, transmit decisions and instructions and answering inquiries to aid leadership in the resolution of routine matters
- Remain knowledgeable of corporate policies, systems, organizational history, goals, philosophies and mission
Requires High School level plus some specialized training. 6+ years of experience.
Requires TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance
Experience working in the customer environment
- Proven track record in managing confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills with ability to quickly interpret and organize data and information
- Exhibits a total commitment to delivering high quality products and services via a highly pro-active approach
- Exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a program team in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience in project management with proven ability to multi-task and manage around changing priorities
- Proven experience working effectively with employees at all levels
- MUST be highly proficient with Microsoft Office and competent in using common desktop applications, internal systems and SharePoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills