To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sharon Hill, PA 19079
- Phone: 215-606-6968
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Light Industrial - Data Entry Specialist 1
Volt • Sharon Hill, PA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a Data Entry Specialist for the Industrial Business Group located in Sharon Hill, PA. Great opportunity to apply your talent in different ways that matter.
Most work is seated but involves intensive and constant keying of information into data system.
- Employee carries one carton of documents to/from pallet to computer workstation on average every 5-7 minutes.
- Carton weight ranges from 30-50 lbs.
- Carry distance may be up to 15-20 feet.
- Hand height for pulling or returning carton to pallet ranges from 13” to 45”.
Protective footwear is required and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 “Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective (Safety) Toe Cap Footwear” and have a slip-resistant rating designated as “Better or Best”.
Position: Data Entry Specialist 1
Location: Sharon Hill, PA 19079
Duration: 3 months but can go longer
Schedule: Mon. – Fri. 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Including 30 minutes’ lunch & two 15 minutes’ breaks
Pay rate: $ 12.49 hr
The Data Entry Specialist pulls individual medical files from the storage box, identifies required data fields from each file, and enters that information into the database for the client. One box at a time is carried to the workstation, where individual files are pulled and data is entered. When all files have been reviewed, they are returned to the box, which is in turn carried back to the pallet. Maximum storage height on each pallet is 5 boxes. Except for the periods when boxes are physically being moved (5% of time), work is performed from a seated position (95% of time).
Performance is measured based on the number of key strokes.
JOB DUTIES Include but not limited to:
- Must maintain consistent high frequency of keystrokes (10,000 kph), with 100% accuracy confirmed by ‘double key’ verification.
- Carry cartons ranging in weight from 30-50 # for distances up to 20 feet on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes.
- Lift and lower cartons from/to pallet and from/to workstation. Cartons range in weight from 30-50#, with lift heights ranging from 13” to 45”, on a frequency of one box every 5-7 minutes.
- Must be able to key 8,000 + keystrokes per hour
Candidate will consent to:
- Criminal background check
- Drug testing
**Attire must be presentable and appropriate for the working environment**
Call Jenyfer Alvarez @ 215-606-6968 or email your resume @
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.