The Creative Group has an opening for an experienced, innovative and talented Graphic Designer. If you are a creative thinker who enjoys collaborating with colleagues as well as working independently, be sure to apply for this opportunity today. This Graphic Designer role is based in the Jersey City, New Jersey area and would be a short-term temporary employment opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Develop unique images for a variety of branding projects such as presentations, brochures, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging and web/mobile sites
- Demonstrate strong design knowledge and expertise in various software applications
- Take charge of material layout, format, and design. It is possible for typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements to be integrated into designs
- Graphic design experience
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Expertise with design software applications and tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Sketch
- Solid knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- BFA is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Graphic Designer
for more information.