To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chenega Corporation • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
CHENEGA APPLIED SOLUTIONS, LLC
Company Job Title:
Secret EligibleLocation: Boston, MA
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Administrative Assistant will provide receptionist services for Chenega’s support of the Kessel Run Program in addition to administrative, travel, clerical and accounting support to Chenega’s program staff and keep official program records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides front desk functions to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company/program personnel of visitor arrival Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30PM.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following set procedures for verifying identity and access, managing the visitor logbook, issuing and reconciling visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Provide administrative support including telephone coverage, copying, faxing, supply control and internal and external communications.
- Maintain all general administrative support functions to the office to ensure efficient utilization of time and resources.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when needed.
- Administer office operations and provide Chenega staff with appropriate documents and records.
- Schedule and organize calendar activities and organize activities such as meetings, travel and office activities.
- Assist in the preparation of briefings, program abstracts, summaries and analyses are required as well as standardizing briefing formats, weekly activity reporting and directory structures.
- Assist the company Program Controllers with invoice payment and processing as needed.
- Assist management team with Purchasing Cards coding, expense reporting queries and follow-ups, daily time collection and other ad hoc activities as needed.
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Associates Degree or 1 year of experience in administration, customer service in professional services or uniformed service; experience with acquisition process and terms, S&T knowledge management and technical editing.
- Must be able to pass a Microsoft Office skills test at 80% or above and type a minimum of 50 WPM.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a full mastery of the English language including proper grammar and spelling.
- Adept with Telephone Skills, Verbal Communications, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handling Pressure, Task Management.
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to work evenings, weekends or Holidays as required to meet business needs.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently, balancing priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to obtain Secret clearance
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Must be highly professional and flexible to meet with customers, contractors and vendors.
- Must be able to handle multiple requests from various teams and tasks.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality when dealing with proprietary information and sensitive situations.
- Must be able to present professionally to senior leadership and outside clients.
- SharePoint, Deltek, and Smartsheet knowledge a plus.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.