Clinical Resource (RN)
- Overall support of the nursing departments for multiple facilities. Responsible for supporting the Director of Nursing and Administrator at each facility.
- The Clinical Resource helps provide input on, and support for, the implementation of strong clinical systems that result in the highest quality of care.
- The Clinical Resource supports the development and implementation of quality assurance measurements and audits, and assists in improving medical management processes throughout the skilled nursing facilities and market by coordinating and engaging in activities to proactively promote implementation of evidence based best practices.
- The Clinical Resource monitors, performs, and manages quality assurance processes including those supporting compliance to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Must have current Kansas Registered Nurse License
- Preferred experience as a Director of Nursing at a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Experience as a Regional / Clinical Skilled Nursing RN Consultant is a plus
- Service-oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic and respectful demeanor)
- Electronic Medical Records EMR knowledge needed.
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company's mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Our core values are "CAPLICO" -
Customer Second (Employee First!)
Passion For Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us!
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Resource (RN) - Kansas.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Resource (RN) - Kansas
Electronic Medical Record
Nursing Home Care
Registered Nurse Certified