To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cranford, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Aire, Inc. • Cranford, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Performsclerical duties such as keyboarding, scheduling, opening mail and generalreception duties. Review and answerscorrespondence, Screens callers and visitors. Develops appropriate methods tohandle information. Maintains electronic files and produces reports. Possesses strong communication,interpersonal, secretarial skills and knowledge of organizations policy andprocedures and department operations.
ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of theknowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
§ Provides administrative support to Management and assigned functional area(s) in a sales office.
- Coordinates planning of events meetings/conferences/rep training.
- Maintains and distributes meeting documents as requested.
- Maintains files, calendars, records and systems for assigned functional areas.
- Develops communications for assigned functional area.
- Sorts and distributes mail and communications through proper channels.
- Provides support for telephone coverage, routing calls and messages as needed. Ensures customers, vendors, sales representatives and employees are handled in a professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION: (Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
- High School diploma or equivalent required; plus, 2 years’ experience
- Demonstrated systems knowledge to include Microsoft and other systems relevant to assigned functional area(s).
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Time Management skills
- Customer Service focus
- Communication skills.