The New Technology team for the North America region collaborates with the Global Marketing, R&D, North America Marketing & Sales teams to bring the newest technologies to our neurovascular customers. The New Technologies Manager will be responsible for becoming a technical & clinical expert, collaborate on various projects with Global Marketing, North America Marketing, R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, International New Technology teams, Medical Education & Sales Training teams and Professional Affairs as a new technology product goes through the commercialization life cycle from clinical trial through to training & proctoring of our neurovascular physician customers.
- Execute the annual strategic objectives for the New Technology Team
- Successfully complete “immersion” training for the New Technology team. Travel internationally to gain “real world” case experience with products and technologies not approved in the North America region
- Work closely with the Global Marketing team to complete product design training curriculum to ensure a solid base of knowledge is established
- Collaborate with Global & North America Marketing on new product launches, positioning & messaging, Stryker Neurovascular team training and physician training requirements
- Work closely with Professional Affairs to execute the physician consulting agreements & consulting activities for Stryker Neurovascular training & proctoring events (including scheduling, travel logistics, invoicing, etc.)
- Work closely with the Neurovascular Clinical team to define and implement clinical initiatives in North America region (Post market studies, Investigator Initiated Studies, White papers, etc.)
- Develop speakers and consultants for clinical programs. Develop key opinion leader relationship
- Manage Operating Expenses within budget in coordination with regional Business Finance Managers
- Build Quality into all aspects of the work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements & training
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
- MBA preferred
- 7 years of successful medical device related sales, marketing, product development or related experience
- Strong track record of at least 3-5 US product launches preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate matrix organizations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business oriented & strong physician key opinion leader network recognition
- Ability to lead projects and execute through others
- Position is remote. Will need to reside in the southeast of the US.
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: Up to 75%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
New Product Development