What you will do
Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing JCI’s business with our strategic accounts across the world. Leads the global enterprise sales and account management organization to grow our “share of wallet” with existing strategic accounts, while expanding our base of new global enterprise accounts. Leads cross selling efforts into enterprise accounts of the entire JCI portfolio of products, services and solutions including; applied and commercial equipment, building automation systems, security, fire alarm systems, fire suppression systems, energy solutions, planned service contracts and Data Enabled Business. Directs the development and implementation of account growth strategies, establishes and maintains relationships with top level executives from our enterprise accounts, and works with region and local market teams to assure strategic account customer satisfaction. How you will do it
- I ncreases JCI share across targeted Enterprise Account base to establish company leadership and sustain business growth. Develops and executes short- and long-term business plans. Produces accurate forecasts for business and local market financial objectives.
- Accountable for driving account coverage model across products, regions, sales and operations.
- Manages assets (people, financial and material) in a manner that meets or exceeds profitability goals.
- Enhances the team’s ability to secure and retain customers by actively networking with key community business and professional leadership; establishes relationships that enhance the reputation of JCI and Local Market teams; and ensures referrals and bid/proposal requests.
- Builds a climate that energizes team members to provide high quality, cost efficient, customer-directed service and exceed performance targets.
- Oversees financial management following the policies and standards of JCI and with a stewardship that creates long-term viability for the enterprise.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and takes action to address satisfaction issues that are escalated in a prompt and non-defensive manner.
- Builds and leads the management team and business leadership following JCI human resources policies and standards and providing coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member and produce future leaders for Johnson Controls.
- Serves as an active member of the Global Sales Leadership team.
- Acts and manages the business with honesty and integrity, following the highest ethical standards; complies with all local, state and Federal regulations.
What we look for
- Knowledge and understanding of how business operates in both current and future environment
- Brings a deep understanding of facility related Operating and Capital expenses management and how to consult with clients on how to achieve their business objectives.
- Has a broad knowledge of building systems, technology and energy management as well as facility service practices.
- Understanding of key organizational processes and how they impact business: operational, sales/marketing, financial, human resources
- Expertise in analyzing competitive landscapes and strategies/tactics
- Ability to integrate various data segments (economic, market, competitor, in-house, etc.) into an accurate and predictable management of P&L
- Ability to maintain a balanced business approach, combining focus on the customer, quality and people to achieve/exceed performance targets
Communicates clearly and consistently at all levels of the organization. Articulates a vision and sense of purpose for both the current and the future business states. Is experienced in incorporating data and business process information into encompassing communication opportunities. Skilled in 2-way communication and utilizes it to create a strategic advantage and enhance employee engagement.
Experience in leading teams that drive complex IT and OT systems integration, and C suite customer engagement. Ideally with experience in the building construction and equipment industry and/or complex engineering/service business environment.
Processes broad knowledge and perspectives for future regional multi-year business achievements. Creates direction and strategies to support business expansion while anticipating future consequences and tends. Promotes innovation to achieve business results in a highly-competitive market.
Is visible within the business with a strong authentic and inspiring presence. Has the executive presence to engage C Suite internal and external stakeholders. Builds constructive and effective relationships in a matrixed business environment and can operate efficiently in challenging situations. Promotes approachability and diversity throughout the business. Makes talent identification and development a priority