Administration Support (Multiple Skill Levels)
FAA OSES Oklahoma City
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Support II and IV to join our team in support of the Operations Support and Engineering Services (OSES) for The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Responsibilities: (will vary dependent upon position applied for but will include the following)
- Provide highly skilled administrative support to engineering, technical, documentation and financial services.
- Perform telephone communications, space management, property inventory management and federal property management support
- Provide support for personnel, safety, environmental and training related activities.
- Perform database and records management to include data entry, updating, tracking, problem resolution, and preparation of reports.
- Perform quality assurance and configuration management using FAA tools such as Computer Associates Harvest Software Change Manager (SCM).
- Convert existing paper copy drawings into digitized drawings.
- Provide word processing and scanning support.in the development of handbooks, technical instruction books, site bulletins and modification directives.
- Assist the Federal Program Officer with verifying purchase and travel data.
Administrative Support II – High School Diploma and 3 years relevant experience
Administrative Support IV – High School Diploma and 10 years relevant experience
Full Benefit Package to include:
- Paid PTO and sick leave (15 days initially)
- Paid Federal Government Holidays
- 100% Medical premium for employee
- 100% Dental and Vision
- 100% paid Life, short and long-term disability insurance for employee
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.