Do you love working in a positive work environment and have the ability to help individuals through their Onboarding process? If that sounds like something you would love then you will want to check this opportunity out. Schneider is currently looking for a high energy Administrative Assistant who will be the primary point of contact to our driver applicant at the Schneider Training Academy. You will see the applicant through our driver on-boarding process which will include the Pre-Work Screen, physicals and drug testing. In this role, you will collaborate with the Pre-Work Screen therapist, on-site doctors and nurses to determine next steps with applicants who do not meet initial hiring qualifications. As an Administrative Assistant, duties will include:
- Ensuring students are aware of the objectives on Day One of on-boarding
- Ensuring students complete all on-boarding activities in a timely manner
- Help answer questions of new driver associates regarding the on-boarding and training process
- Ability to work with third party providers
- Ensure sensitive applicant information is appropriately handled
- Ability to call out issues when needed
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
You will need:
- High School degree/GED or equivalent work experience
- To communicate effectively through means of written and oral communication with attention to detail and build relationships through interpersonal skills.
- To handle multiple priorities and prioritize workload with a sense of urgency towards a desired result.
- To work effectively as a self-starter in a dynamic and robust team environment
- Capability to handle confidential data and keep confidences
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Setting Up Files