To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Silver Spring, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-time RN - Home Visit OB Nurse - Southern Maryland - Washington, DC
UnitedHealth Group • Silver Spring, MD
Posted 20 days ago
- Flexible work schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive compensation
- Focus on one-on-one patient teaching
- Being able to support our moms at a very difficult time in their lives
If you are located in Southern Maryland or Washington D.C, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide skilled nursing care for expectant mothers in the home care environment
- Travel to provide in-home patient care and continuous education to patients and family members
- Continually assess the mothers’ condition to ensure they are safe in the home environment
- Modify the plan of care, as appropriate, based upon reassessment, change in prescriber orders, the patient’s need for further care or services and the achievement of identified goals
- Establish trust and build long term relationships with expectant mothers
- Provide clinical support to key physicians / hospitals upon request
- RN required in the state that you reside (must be active and unrestricted)
- 1+ years of labor and delivery or obstetrical nursing experience (high risk perinatal, antepartum)
- Ability to utilize Windows 7 programs to include Word, Email and Internet
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Home care experience
- 3+ years’ experience in labor and delivery or obstetrical nursing (high risk perinatal, antepartum)
- IV infusion competency
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Home Visit, OB, OB Nurse, High Risk, expectant mothers, Home Care, L & D, Labor and Delivery, Perinatal, Antepartum, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, Washington, DC, District of Columbia, Maryland