The HRIS Analyst will provide global technical, application and system development support to the Human Resources department. This position will plan, design and execute routine and ad-hoc reporting, auditing, and special projects.
Top Ranked Law Firm that advises businesses, financial institutions and governmental entities around the world on their most complex, high-profile matters, providing the guidance they need to compete in today's business environment.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of migration to a new HRIS System.
- Serves as dedicated support for Workday implementation, including creating documentation, answering complex questions and training users.
- Designs, develops and maintains reports and dashboards using Workday Report Writer.
- Participates in performance management system setups including annual reviews, mid-year reviews, and self evaluations.
- Ensures appropriate security and access is applied.
- Responsible for the Applicant Tracking technical processing.
- Analyzes existing HR data management processes by working with complex datasets to investigate key trends, performance, and issues related to HR data & information.
- Develops and proposes creative solutions when issues arise, and works with management to identify issues and implement solutions.
- Ability to drive KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations dashboards using Power BI.
- Manages and/or participates in the implementation and coordination of HRIS projects, including identifying resources, overseeing progress of ongoing projects and communicating closely with management regarding project status.
- Communicates technology procedures to end users in other offices and serves as ongoing resource for them.
- Audits and maintains current and historical data.
- Communicates and administers Firm policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years related HRIS experience
- Minimum of 2 years of HRIS system Workday experience
- Working knowledge of an integrated HRIS system, PC databases and spreadsheets (Workday, Crystal Reports, MS Office Suite, Power BI)
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
- Knowledge of database structure
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Health and Dental Benefits