Client Services Coordinator
Reports to: Location Director
The Client Services Coordinator position serves as a consultant to both management and employees on clinical and nursing related issues. The successful Client Services Coordinator acts as a resource and advisor to employees and managers. The role listens, advises, and reports on nursing issues to the Location Director. Communicating needs proactively to the team, the Client Services Coordinator works with the Leadership Team to develop and champion integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across shared services to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The Client Services Coordinator maintains an effective level of nursing expertise, as well as business literacy and knowledge about Aveanna’s culture and its competition.
- Creates and responds immediately to daily e-mail alerts from Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Craigslist, CareerBuilder and other sources; contacts potential candidates via email, phone and/or texts same day, multiple attempts (morning, lunch, end of day)
- Checks recruiting system for new applicants each morning and every two hours throughout day; e-mails and calls all qualified candidates same day; documents and maintains applicant information in recruiting system including status changes
- Schedules all qualified applicants for next available Assessment Center during first conversation with candidate when possible
- Makes additional contact attempts to all previous active candidates that have not been reached to date
- Responds to all new candidates immediately upon return contact
- Direct mails one hundred (100) pieces of correspondence to potential applicants each week
- Calls through both the list of active caregivers not billing hours and the list of previous employees each week, makes a minimum of twenty-five (25) calls per week
- Reviews overtime weekly and recruits accordingly
- Tracks new candidates via Excel and sends daily report to Director and other required individuals
- Manages the staffing needs of the client as ordered by the physician
- Maintains accurate system for tracking staff availability and staffing assignments
- Creates, updates and distributes client schedules in a timely manner
- Works with field staff and families to accommodate the best staffing match for the client
- Maintains accurate client and employee information including demographics and preferences
- Informs families of unexpected schedule changes and/or unstaffed shifts as soon as they occur
- Collaborates with the Clinical Care Manager to addresses employee call-outs, tardiness and other personnel issues
- Builds strong relationships with families, staff and referral sources Participates in the QI process as appropriate
- Communicates staffing needs to the Director and/or Sourcing Partner
- Participates in the on-boarding process as appropriate
- Participates in marketing and development activities for clients, referral sources, and community outreach
- Maintains active involvement with issues of cost containment, effectively utilizing staff within guidelines
- Assists with human resources, payroll and other administrative duties as assigned
- Demonstrates knowledge and adherence to PSA policies and procedures
- Utilizes reports and collaborates with the Clinical Care Manager to ensure that field staff is appropriately credentialed
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Practice
- Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones
- Frequent walking, climbing stairs.
- Getting into and out of a car when providing visit care, conducting supervisory visits or traveling with a patient.
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations in the home or during transport. This may require physical strength, agility, and ability to function under stressful circumstances to evacuate a patient, to provide physical support to the suddenly weak or disabled patient, or to perform one-man CPR for a prolonged period
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to communicable disease, household animals, latex, or other sources of allergic response and that cannot always be controlled by the employer.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work as job duties demand
Approximately 10%, travel is local during the business day with occasional overnight travel as needed
Required Education and Experience
- One or two years in recruiting or scheduling capacity
- One or two years of pediatric/neonatal experience preferred
- One year of home care experience highly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Customer Relationship Management