Job ID: 44633
Iteration / Scrum Manager. Our client in Columbus, OH has a contract need for an experienced Iteration / Scrum Manager to facilitate a high performing, self-organized Scrum Team, guide software delivery from user story creation to implementation, leverage appropriate software delivery practices to continuously improve software delivery, efficiency and quality. The candidate will also perform peer-to-peer coaching and metrics reporting.
Required (8 Years):
- Scrum Master and Agile experience is a must have
- Facilitator/Servant Leader experience
- Drives software delivery
- Conflict management experience
- Influencing/negotiation and collaboration
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated decision making experience
- Risk and Issue Management experience
- Highly Desired: Coaching self-managed teams
- Experience in a delivery role on a Scrum based line
- Strong project management skills and understanding/comprehension to technical engineering concepts
- Property and Casualty knowledge is a plus
Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch - NO C2C (US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply).
Why Fast Switch?
Our Core Values -
We are ethical: We do the right thing and do not take shortcuts.
We are honest: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
We are dependable: We do what we say we're going to do.
We are transparent: We have nothing to hide.
We are agile: We do everything that matters with a sense of urgency.
We are creative: We work together as one team to do remarkable things.
We are charitable: We give back because we have no idea what awaits us around life's corners.
To view all our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development