We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in used cars, automotive retail, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level.
Since we opened the dealership , we've steadily grown to one of the region's best dealerships, regardless of brand! Over the past few years, we've continued to build our loyal customer base, which speaks to how enthusiastic we are for the future! We continue to sell more and more and we continue to break our volume records month after month. We believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person like a valuable part of the team. Champion Chevrolet Buick GMC is also a five time consecutive winner of the GM Mark of Excellence Award. The ideal candidate has Used Car Management experience, an ability to purchase and dispose of used vehicles, experience with VAuto, and the ability to merchandise the inventory online. The ability to desk deals and Finance and Insurance experience would be a plus. We offer a great pay plan for the right candidate that would be considered one of the most lucrative around. If you are a high caliber Used Car Manager give us a call.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Full Benefits
• Best in Class Pay
• Employee purchase programs
• Team building employee functions
• Company lunch every Saturday
• Lucrative volume bonus
• Very Competitive Pay Structure
• Long term Career Options
• Family environment
• purchase and dispose of used vehicles
• price and merchandise all used vehicles
• Build rapport with customers to aid the sales process
• Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
• Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
• Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
• be able to assist with deals in F&I
• Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
• Must have previous Used Car Management Experience
• Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
• Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
• Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
• Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 144211
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.