To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seaford, DE 19973
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Resources for Human Development • Seaford, DE
Posted 28 days ago
The Delaware ACT team provides non-traditional, community-based mental health treatment to promote the recovery and community integration of 100 adults with serious mental illnesses and co-occurring substance use disorders living in the community to reduce use of ERs and inpatient hospital stays. This is a field-based position and requires at least 75% of services to be provided to participants in their homes, shelters, places of employment, vocational and education settings and other community settings.
- Work with consumers to assist them with building skills to promote recovery and self-sufficiency, provide psycho-education, involving family and other natural supports in the consumer's treatment as needed
- Provide formal individual and group peer support utilizing Illness Management and Recovery (IMR) and Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP)
- Provide informal wellness management and recovery strategies, including, but not limited to recovery strategies, stress management, psycho-education, symptom management, and social skills
- Provide at least 20 minutes of formalized education to team members each six months in recovery principles and strategies, including topics such as social support, relapse prevention, and self-determination
- Provide informal consultation with other team members
- As needed assist with consumer income support by escorting consumers to appointments to apply and re-certify health insurance (Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance) and income (food stamps, SSI/D, etc)
- Link consumers to peer support and self-help recovery resources
- Complete assessments, progress notes, and significant data in required time periods
- Provide culturally competent services that are individualized to client needs
- Any other duties as required
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Experience working with adults living with mental illness is preferred
- Must have a valid CNA license in the state of Delaware
- Valid Driver's license required and current insurance
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, and veteran or disability status.