PART-TIME SECURITY WORK AVAILABLE!
Securitas Security is offering part-time shifts and looking for hard-working individuals with strong customer service skills to fill these positions. These positions are ideal for individuals looking for extra work in the evenings, overnight, and the weekends!
Why Join Securitas you as ask?
We make the process easy! We assist in the PERC licensing process and provide the necessary training YOU need to be successful!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that may require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
For questions about the hiring process or to speak with someone about an interview opportunity, please give our office a call at 309-662-5869.
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
Certified First Responder