ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic is responsible for assessing and repairing Heavy Lift Equipment within our terminals.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Identifies problems with mechanical, hydraulic, diesel & electrical systems and executes solutions
- Reads & understands hydraulic & electrical schematics
- Troubleshoots and repairs diesel engines (Cat, Cummins, Detroit).
- Performs maintenance & mechanical repairs; Cranes, Toploaders, Sideloaders, Hostlers, Forklifts, etc.
- Maintains routine maintenance schedules on all Heavy Equipment
- Other duties as assigned
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re growing our team! We offer full time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- 3+ years heavy equipment mechanical repair and maintenance experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Open availability
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Hydraulic and electrical maintenance experience is required
- Previous crane repair and/or maintenance is preferred
- Must have own tools
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and background check
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.
- Heavy Lifting
- Electrical Systems
- Heavy Equipment
- Diesel Engines