Network Security AdministratorCompensation:
Robert Half Technology is searching for a CyberSecurity Specialist for a permanent opportunity for a client in the greater Charlotte area. Qualified candidates should apply directly, or reach out to Chris Smouse at Email blocked - click to apply
• Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls
• Secure digital files and information systems, protecting them from unauthorized access or tampering
• Provide technical support and monitor security access
• Perform regular internal and external security audits
• Design intruder detection and prevention systems to prevent network invasion
• Analyze the source of security breaches
• Recommend and implement security tools and anti-malware software
• Determine, adapt, and maintain corporate security procedures and policies
• Provide staff with security awareness training
• Coordinate security measures with external security partners
• Inform management of security vulnerabilities
• Identify cybercrime perpetrators and report to the appropriate authorities if necessary
• Attend conferences and training as requested by the Manager of Infrastructure & Security
• Keep abreast of current technologies and offer recommendations related to the use
• Highly detail oriented
• Above average mathematical and analytical skills
• Possess the ability to multitask and work well independently or with a team
• Above average knowledge of networking technologies including routing, switching, firewall configuration, IPS/IDS and 802.11x wireless
• Expert knowledge of all modern hacking tools to include but not limited to Kali Linux (and all included tools), Wireshark, NCAP, PCAP, Shodan, Have I Been Pwned and related online tools
• Skilled at using tools to translate raw packet capture information into useful data that can demonstrate malicious or unwanted traffic
• Knowledge in the following areas highly desirable:
•Social engineering strategies and techniques
•Data networking technologies such as but not limited to switching and routing, OSI Model and how it is applied to modern networks as well as mobile wireless technologies
•PC applications including Microsoft Office products, MS Project, Visio, MS
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.