Please contact Alison Brenchley
Do you thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments? Are you excited about the idea of working with a reputable Manufacturing company? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role with a dynamic and growing company in Sonoma County. The Senior Accountant, you will be tasked with financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To succeed in this role, you must be proficient at analyzing information. This full-time position includes solid compensation, good benefits, and the possibility to grow. This Senior Accountant role is located in Petaluma, California within the Manufacturing field.
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliation
- Expertise in month end closings
- General ledger experience
- Ledger Reconciliations experience
- Foundational knowledge in bank reconciliations
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Skilled at time management
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- ERP system experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles