To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kissimmee, FL 34744
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Kissimmee, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst in Kissimmee, Florida (FL). Summary: The Senior Financial Analyst will support client's Finance Department in carrying out multi-company budgeting, forecasting and financial management. The Senior Financial Analyst will perform professional-level work in analyzing budgetary data, budgetary requests, interpreting and applying budget guidelines, and projecting and forecasting financial results. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and carries out budget procedures for multiple business units including monthly monitoring of department expenditures and revenues
- Communicating monitoring status to management
- Assisting business units and departments in the preparation of business unit and department budgets
- Reviewing and making recommendations on business unit and department budget proposals
- Assisting in the development of multi-year forecast estimates for business unit and department expenditures and revenues; reviewing business unit and department performance measures
- Develops and maintains budget-monitoring models and coordinates production of the formal monitoring report (dashboard reporting, variance analysis)
- Assists department(s) in preparing proposals, provides input for forecasts and budgets and supporting information, explains policies and procedures, and provide recommendations
- Assists with special studies that require data compilation; analysis analyzes and interprets information in oral and written presentations
- Analyzes and performs research on current and past financial data performance and prepares reports and projections based on analysis
- Identifies trends in financial performance and provide recommendations
- Represents Finance in Board Meetings
- Serves as department liaison to other departments across the organization (subject matter expert for assigned area)
- Mentors junior analyst and reviews forecasts and budgets as needed upon request
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting (MBA or Master's in finance strongly preferred)
- 5 or more years of professional experience in Budgeting or Accounting
- Significant experience with databases and spreadsheet programs and uses of financial or accounting information systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Systems - accounting Solomon & Dynamics
- Management Report
- Excel then imported to AP below
- Adaptive Planning - Web based program