To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60604
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Operations Manager
Advantage Solutions • Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Operations Manager (ROM)
The Retail Operations Manager is primarily responsible for leading and developing an assigned Retail Selling and Merchandising organization. The ROM will oversee specific segment of clients and/or retailers within an assigned geography. They are responsible for representing the Company and their designated Clients & Customers through the management of retail store coverage, set/project coverage, executing objectives set forth by Clients, Retailers and/or Business Development Managers and related retail leadership.
- Maintain excellent high-performing teams and proactively ensure client Key Performance Indicators are executed consistently by addressing retail issues on an on-going basis. Oversee effective and efficient retail routing and approve all related routing decisions for an assigned region.
- Develop people through training and direct organizational and team development initiatives using performance management tools, including: performance reviews, in-store assessments, individual associate development plans & succession planning documentation.
- Source and identify external talent and integrate new associates into the organization as part of a long term talent expansion strategy.
- Maintain proactive and professional communications across multiple internal and external stakeholders; lead change across responsible retail organization.
- Maintain working knowledge of company systems including all reporting functions. Interpret retail reporting data and offer actionable insights to course correct and achieve client/retailer performance expectations.
- Manage, assist and/or develop expense and/or revenue/operating income budget for area of responsibility based on responsible channel of trade and client(s) responsibility.
- Outline and implement national policies and programs.
- Grow base business and add new business.
- Serve as strategic retail contact for Customers, Company Business Managers.
- Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and resources. May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports.
- Driving and up to 80% travel are essential duties and function of this job.
- (Required) High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- (Preferred) Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of work experience in retail execution within the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry.
- 1-3 years successfully managing Retail Merchandisers, P&L, budgeting and forecasting, and managing client expectations either personally or through a team.