To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
700 Chestnut Ridge Road
Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Manager
Teledyne Technologies • Chestnut Ridge, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Teledyne LeCroy, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets state of the art test and measurement equipment. Originally founded as LeCroy Corporation in 1964, the company was acquired by Teledyne Technologies (NYSE: TDY) in 2012 and now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary. Teledyne LeCroy currently employs over 500 professionals with sales and service locations across the world.Position Summary and Responsibilities
Our Chestnut Ridge, NY location is looking for an Customer Service Manager who is a self-motivated and detail oriented individual. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the order reviewing and order processing group. This role ensures our legal compliance and provides export administration and control within government rules and regulations, including appropriate licensing for shipments for sales orders worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This person will work with both internal and external customers on the following tasks:
- Directly supervise a national customer service team of support representatives
- Work closely with the compliance team to ensure all policies and procedures are being carried out appropriately
- Review worldwide sales orders for accuracy, terms and conditions and resolve any discrepancies
- Review/enter order quotations and input into an ERP system
- Track shipment status and proactively communicate as appropriate
- Engaging in heavy customer contact via e-mail and phone
- Preparing formal quotations and proposals for commercial, rental and lease customers as requested by Sales Engineers and Customers
- Proof all orders for accuracy and release by the end of business each day. Assists other CSRs in ensuring the accuracy of orders.
- Support sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Communicate and interface with other departments to expedite shipments and resolve customer issues.
- Resolves customer complaints and/or issues in a proactive and timely manner, raising critical issues to the management when necessary.
- College degree or equivalent
- 5+ years similar work/business experience (order management, customer service)
- Proficiency with e-mail along with excellent Excel and Word skills
- Experience reading and understanding POs and contracts
- Experience shipping to foreign countries
- Knowledge of INCO (International Trade) terms
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Be detail oriented
- Ability to be flexible, and work in a constantly changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task activities, set priorities, and achieve deadlines is key to successful performance
- Understanding of Letter of Credits, Return Authorizations, and ISO requirements
- Knowledge of shipping terminology including BOL and AWB.