Kelly Services is seeking a USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER for a leading company located in Houstan, TX.
Job Title: USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
Pay rate: Open for discussion
Location: Houstan, TX , 77056
Type: W2 Contract
Length: 12 months
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
Life takes energy. The Enbridge Technology + Innovation Lab works with data that powers our products to improve safety and reliability. By working hands-on with ground-breaking technology, the lab pioneers the development of innovative products through small agile teams. Our teams incorporate a variety of multidisciplinary skills, including industrial predictive algorithms, machine learning, and sentiment analysis.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are a skilled UX and visual designer and use a diverse set of software to create high quality consumer products
• You’re experienced in designing user interfaces that satisfy measures of effectiveness and suitability.
• You craft visually capturing user journeys and wire frames to articulate the problem and craft a solution
• You are knowledgeable in planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping in an Agile environment
• Design thinking approach to solving business problems, from a user-centric standpoint, and following an iterative process.
• You are a strong communicator who articulates and optimizes design based on the value to the user and the business
• You work effectively in a team setting and easily synthesize abstract ideas into concrete design implications
• You are passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
• You hold a degree in a related field and preferably 5+ years of experience
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• You’ll bring deep functional expertise in the field of design to conceptualize and frame product designs that can drive distinctive and significant impact for the user, ensuring large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and driving competitive advantage for Enbridge as a whole
• You’ll lead all upfront design efforts to determine what products the product teams will build – lead product teams through design thinking sessions to land on outputs
• You’ll oversee the user experience and interface efforts for the team, ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product for end users
• You’ll build mock-ups and wireframes for both mobile and web pages that the front-end or full stack developer can translate into code
• You’ll design prototypes that showcase the user flow and interactions
• You’ll conduct user experience research and testing through media such as A/B testing, interviews, etc.
• You’ll collaborate with Product Owner and end-users to ensure the solution satisfies requirements for each user personas
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at Email blocked - click to apply (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- URL blocked - click to apply" (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Email blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Scrum (Software Development)
Persona (User Experience)