To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33166
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Administrative Assistant (Temp) in Medley, Florida (FL). Responsibilities:
- Assists and acts as back-up for divisions in the areas of Export Traffic, NVOCC Traffic, Import CHB, Logistics, Transportation, data entry, customer service, etc.
- Attends high volume of incoming telephone calls for the department manager and directs/delivers them as necessary
- Produces photocopies and performs filing as required by supervisor and follows up with contacting party to assure receipt of such
- Receives and distributes correspondence
- Maintains and updates departmental filing system
- Type's letters and memoranda as requested by supervisor
- Prepares reports requested by the Department Manager, where information may be obtained from a variety of sources
- Works on special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
- One (1) year of experience in an administrative support function. Or, some office experience with a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Logistics or related field
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills in programs such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to enter alphanumeric data with high accuracy and limited errors
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work with limited supervision, multi-task and possess strong initiative
- Ability to think logically and follow procedures and instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and fellow employees
- Ability to work extended hours, holidays and/or weekends, as needed