A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our supply chain and operations team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and understanding of, and/or a proven-record of success in a role managing project teams related to, SAP Netweaver technology-based solutions and component integration design, including the following:
- Consulting, architecting, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger projects or leading medium-sized consulting engagements within the SAP Netweaver product suite.
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP Netweaver-based solutions to enable business process improvement.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and or performing in a role that specializes the use of NetWeaver Technology Administration, including a complete understanding of SAP Web Application Server implementation and operation in the area of databases, as well as devising heterogeneous/homogeneous SAP NetWeaver Solutions.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with implementing architecting Netweaver solutions and leading technical development/implementation efforts with off-shore development resources, including:
- Architecting, implementing and supporting complex business processes in a Netweaver environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Netweaver solutions.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates intimate abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in a previous role, leading teams that includes supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and, coaching staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SAP PLM Senior Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.