To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior .NET Developer
Apex Systems • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems has a new opening for a Senior Full-stack .NET Developer to work on desktop and web based applications. This is with one of our longest standing clients in the greater downtown Nashville area. They are an institution in their industry with over $25 billion in revenue last year. The people we've placed here over the years typically never leave because of the compensation, environment, and the work itself.
If you want to learn more, connect with Senior Recruiter Matt Verdillo and email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to speak with you soon.
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Nashville, TN
6 month Contract to Hire
Compensation: Highly competitive rates/salary levels
Are you looking to use your C#/.NET development skills to lead the design, development, and implementation of manufacturing-based systems at a Fortune 200 company? Do you have 8+ years of development experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment? If so, we want to speak with you about this new opening.
- Provide leadership to deliver Enterprise application solutions used in our manufacturing environment
- design and implement Information Systems solutions following IS Manufacturing Standards and industry standard methodologies
- communicate complex technical information to business customers and project teams in an effective and concise manner
- effectively work at different levels within project teams and client organizations to understand business needs and define strategic solutions
- handle multiple priorities in a changing environment
- develop and mentor project members
- Fix and resolve complex technical issues
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or relevant experience
- 8+ years of validated Information Systems development experience
- experience in a Manufacturing environment with Process Controls (preferred)
- You are highly motivated with an autonomous work ethic
- You have the ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Data and system architecture
- Object oriented analysis and design techniques
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Database Management
- IIS Configuration and Management
- 5+ years design, development, and testing Microsoft .NET applications.
- Ability to interface with clients and gather requirements and facilitate meetings.
- Ability to work in small, rapid-development teams.
- Strong client facing skills. Strong written and verbal communications.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178