To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Claims Adjuster - Las Vegas, NV
UnitedHealth Group • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
It's that time, isn't it? You're ready for the next step forward and an opportunity to build on your skills. And it just so happens that there's never been a better time to get on the team at UnitedHealth Group. We've built one of the world's most effective and respected claims processing teams. And that's where you come in. We'll look to you to maintain our reputation for service, accuracy and providing a positive claims experience. We'll back you with the great training, support and opportunities you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Primary responsibility is processing rework issues
- Ability to handle most claim types / cases / issues that are submitted to the team you are supporting
- Ability handle escalations as needed
- Ability to work multiple functions and applications in a day as needed
- Communicate any changes in trending of inventory, volumes, and quality remediation
- Complete required individual development courses / trainings
- Meet and maintain minimum quality and productivity standards.
- Work projects and OT as necessary
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of work experience using Microsoft Word (create, edit documents) and Microsoft Excel (edit, filter, sort and create spreadsheets)
- Any experience working with claims processing
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between 5:30 am - 6:30 pm Monday through Friday
- 1+ years of experience as a Claim Representative or equivalent
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.