To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northern Township, MN 56601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DSM – Northern MN area
ERC-Executive Recruiting Consultants • Northern Township, MN
Posted 17 days ago
District Sales Manager
Our client is competitive and innovative in the Ag industry, they are well-established and offer premium Ag products. They have built an excellent team of Ag professionals and now seeking to add a District Sales Manager to oversee a territory in the Northern Minnesota area. With a low turnover rate you can be sure that this is a great place to grow your career.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Excellent team members and management team.
- 100% commission based. Employees typically earn $50,000 - $300,000 annually.
- Company offers a draw to get started, if needed.
- Benefits Package.
- Be your own boss.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a District Sales Manager you will cover a territory, and correspond with regional sales agronomists to maintain and provide an elevated sales support, while selling product within the region to key accounts.
- Within this region you will manage existing accounts and take on new merchants to enhance sales, and meet sales goals of the business; increasing seed sales directly to growers.
- Recruit new selling dealers and Direct Sales Accounts, to increase market.
- Communicate between dealers, sales accounts, and RSM.
- You will maintain and learn thorough knowledge about the products and services for your territory.
- Be responsible for managing your territory according to company policy.
- Additionally, you will develop and increase customer relationships by working face-to-face with them, within the region.
- Many communities and rural areas to choose many of which have a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in an attractive and clean community.
- Not a fan of high housing costs? These communities offer a very affordable place to live.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more. All recreation is right at your fingertips.
- If you want more action, college sporting events, more shopping, and overall more things to do for young and old, take a short drive to one of the nearby larger cities to enjoy many things to do and see.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do only a short jaunt away!
- Seed sales experience or Agronomy Sales/Management.
- Ag related degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the area.
- Ability to build relationships and grow network.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Candidate should have a proven track record of success.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, Wisconsin, WI, sales manager, sales, agcareers, District Sales Manager, ag jobs, executive search professionals, search consultants, agcareers, DSM, ag sales, seed sales, sales manager