Full and part-time available on our Dementia Care Specialty Unit. This unit is especially designed to meet the needs of our resident's with Alzheimer's. Activities and care are designed to specifically for resident's with dementia.
Charlene Manor Extended Care Facility
GROW AND NURTURE YOUR CAREER
AT CHARLENE MANOR
Come join our experienced, cohesive team of professionals! We offer excellent benefits including low cost health and dental insurance, generous earned time, recognition programs, educational assistance, stepping stone program (let us help you through nursing school) and a thorough and comprehensive orientation training. Many opportunities for career growth within the organization.
We are currently offering a sign on bonus for
(C.N.As all shifts FT/PT)
Here’s how it works
- Apply and interview for the position. Once you are offered and accept a position the sign on bonus is yours!
- We are offering $1000.00 sign on bonus for full time employees and $500.00 sign on bonus for part time employees.
- You will receive the total sum of your sign on bonus in quarterly payments within your first year until it is completely paid to you.
Come and see what Charlene Manor is all about!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Fill out an application on-line
Lisa Bjurlng HR Director
130 Colrain Road
Greenfield, MA 01301
Phone number blocked - click to apply x242 URL blocked - click to apply
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with residents, providing comfort, and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Assist residents with daily living activities
- Help residents with personal hygiene - Provide bedpans, help with baths, shampoos, and showers
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s electronic chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, which govern our facility