Wilson Medical Center
The Medical Assistant works alongside and assists Providers in the treatment of patients, preparing and documenting information for the patient’s visit including obtaining vitals, medical history and other pertinent information from the patient. This position performs routine Clinic Office functions including paperwork, phones, and authorizations as needed.
X High school diploma or equivalent □ Preferred X Required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with data entry and medical terminology
- 1-2 year’s prior clinic experience preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- BLS certification with in one week of hire
- Certification preferred but not required; clinical and educational experience will be considered in leu of
- Attention To Detail
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Data Entry