New Opportunity - Staff Accountant - Boyertown, PA
About the Company
My client is a global leader in the manufacturing industry, with over one-hundred years of growth and success, is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team! This company boasts on their high performing work teams, positive work environment, and constant opportunity for growth. 50k - 60k yearly salary plus bonus!!
Hiring now! Like, share, reach out, or refer for $$$. Contact me at
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Staff Accountant prepares budgets, preforms month end closing activities, and analyzes financial and costing reports for both local and corporate activities, and completes required government reports.
- Standard cost accounting, bill of materials, cost, and inventory reporting.
- Assist A/R and A/P clerical duties and provide backup to those on vacation / leave when necessary
- Preparation / consolidation of financials: actual, forecast, budget.
- Track, trend, model analysis.
- Prepare journal entries and transactional accounting.
- Monthly account reconciliations.
- Ad hoc special projects and reporting.
- Implement new financial systems and reports as required.
- Complete federal, state, and local reporting as required.
- Complete corporate tax and insurance requests.
- Consolidate SOX required reconciliations for review.
- Backup the payroll and credit management functions as required.
- When necessary, perform other typical duties.
- 3+ years in financial accounting, cost accounting, forecasting and analysis experience in a standard cost manufacturing environment.
- Specific computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access.
- Familiarity with accounting software and with a strong knowledge of Macola preferred, but not required.
- Financial Accounting
- Consolidation (Financial)