Amyx is seeking to hire a Program Manager to work at the client location in Crystal City (near the Crystal City Metro Station) in support of all business areas and process supported by and executed in GFEBS and their interfacing and reporting dependencies and systems. The Program Manager shall provide program management coordination, oversight, planning, and administration of major GFEB task area projects. They will ensure that the expertise and support in managing GFEBS requirements, developing and supporting functional designs, testing review and approval, providing end-user support and ticket resolution, providing training based on trends and analysis of user support tickets and providing requested reporting capability within GFEBS are completed on time and under budget at the appropriate quality and performance measures. This position will ensure that all GFEB task requirements and requests are addressed in a timely and professional manner. The Program Manager shall be responsible for the oversight of all GFEBS task orders. The program management functions shall include:
- Assuring that project activities and deliverables are accomplished within the general scope of the task order on time
- Monitoring and tracking the availability of the funds for authorized work and projects
- Ensuring that all meetings are attended by the appropriate staff,
- Resolving task order level management and programmatic issues,
- Monitoring/ensuring task order performance within budget and schedule,
- Reviewing all reports for accuracy and performing trends and performance analysis,
- Monitoring and tracking appropriate approval procedures for the authorization of the other direct costs,
- Performing quality control and implementing quality control measures, and
- Facilitating/maintaining effective interaction and coordination between Govt. project leads and the contractor staff.
- Master's or Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years Program Management Experience (Knowledge of GFEBS)
- With 5+ Managing teams in process improvement or in process execution and 5+ years of experience within the Department of Defense.
- Secret Clearance
- Army Experience
- ERP and/or GFEBS knowledge
- Data Analysis
- Help Desk Management
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.