The Environmental Services Technician is responsible for keeping the building facilities clean, safe and well-maintained for patients, visitors and employees.Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be professional, flexible and the ability to work at both building locations.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understands and is committed to the hospice philosophy.
- Exposure to infectious diseases possible.
- Frequent physical movement including lifting up to 25 lbs., working on ladder, crawling and operating floor cleaning equipment.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Self Motivation
- Infectious Diseases