SIGNING BONUS UP TO $2500.00 - OPEN AVAILABILITY TO WORK ALL SHIFTSCompany Overview | Mandara Spa
Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we discovered a true reverence for the healing arts. In Bali, this knowledge is passed down from generation to generation, from mother to daughter, from father to son, and as such is deeply entwined in the Balinese way of life. Combining this rich knowledge and spirit of generosity with European techniques, Mandara offers each guest the ultimate luxuriously healing experience.
Today, Mandara Spas can be found in diverse locations around the world. Every Mandara Spa experience is completely unique, because we honor the diversity of the culture we are immersed in as well as the Balinese traditions from our past. It is our promise that while no two Mandara Spas are identical, you will recognize us from our commitment to your ultimate satisfaction, our belief in the healing arts and the spirit of generosity from which we perform your service. Namaste. JOB FUNCTIONS:
To provide and maintain the highest standards of customer service and create a feeling of rest and relaxation for our guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales for the Mandara Resort Division. Spa attendants are responsible for checking in guests, giving guest orientation, and ensuring all linen towels and beverages are always clean, prepared and well stocked. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES | MALE LOCKER ROOM & LOUNGE:
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, sterilized spa environment.
- Maintain the stockroom and clean and organize back of house.
- Report shortage of inventory for all supplies related to spa attendant position (laundry, cleaning, etc.) so that there is no interruption of service.
- Launder all towels, linens and bathrobes to ensure levels are stocked and ready to accommodate guests. Empty garbage, as required.
- Conduct spa walkthrough ensuring that common areas, locker rooms and treatment rooms are properly cleaned.
- Conduct minor repairs such as changing lights bulbs and complete a maintenance request as issues arise.
- Replenish stock levels to include refilling robes, sandals, bathroom towels, paper toilets, product dispensers, and buffet in the lounge.
- Check-in spa deliveries and compares deliveries received as compared to packing slip.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Communicate effectively with all service providers, guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Pro-actively and creatively solve problems as they are identified while the guest is still in the spa.
- Be aware of all targets and incentives.
- Exemplary client care, guest service and attention to detail.
- Ability to empathize with clients.
- Sell motivated with "can-do" attitude and good communication and organizational skills.
- Responsible, dependable.
- Tactful, mature and able to get along with diverse personalities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to update product and service knowledge by participating in on-going training sessions.
- Effective communicator
- Able to handle a flexible schedule and cooperative.
Spa and normal retail environment with minimal exposure to dust, noise, etc. May be required to work overtime, evenings and weekends. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service