Location Sales Manager - Industrial
At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard days work. If you are looking for a great work environment and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
We are currently looking for a Location Sales Manager in our Electrical & Electronic Solutions (EES) business that can drive sales results and strategic initiatives, as well as manage key vendor and customer relationships within the territory. Since 1957, Anixter has offered the most extensive and comprehensive selection of wire and cable products and applications. With more than 60 years of experience and relationships with 2,000 suppliers worldwide, we have the experience and expertise to match the needs of our customers to the latest product offerings.
The location manager will be a results-driven lead a team of inside and outside sales representatives to aggressively prospect and drive new sales within the local area. This position will provide strategic leadership for the group, and will ensure effective coordination of team efforts. The location sales manager will have responsibility for the location meeting its revenue and expense plan.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Developing and implementing sales and customer retention programs to optimize sales performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Plan, forecast, and report on sales and competitive pricing activities and tactics.
- Ensure the financial success of the location through careful oversight of the P&L.
- Responsible for talent acquisition, development, retention and adherence to company policies and procedures.
This position offers you:
- Competitive base salary plus a bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- You will be eligible to participate in Anixter's car expense reimbursement program.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
- Exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement program.
- Opportunities for career growth and stability with a Fortune 500 company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related major is preferred
- Candidate must demonstrate at least 5 years of success in sales management or territory sales, and have a depth of experience in selling within the Contractor and Industrial End-user space.
- Candidate must have excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively manage a dynamic group of sales professionals.
- Previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and decision-making skills as well as be a self-starter.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information URL blocked - click to apply.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review URL blocked - click to apply.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
URL blocked - click to apply