To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Data Analyst Jr
The Judge Group • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Research, Information Technology
Our client is currently seeking a Data Analyst Jr
Associate Data Analyst ** LOOKING FOR 1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Performs data collection, analysis, validation, cleansing, and reporting. Test processes/workflow and update procedures. Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites. Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an organization. Creates and publishes regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports. Documents reporting requirements and processes and validates data components as required. Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software. Strong analytical and organizational skills also essential.
QUALIFICATIONS and Work Experience Requirement:
• 1-2 years of data collection, mining, reporting and process analysis experience
• Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and preferable working knowledge of Oracle, AS400 and BPCS
• Well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with strong analytic skills
• Demonstrate ability to work with all levels of internal management
• Experience in a fast paced, high volume, process oriented environment
• Demonstrate knowledge of regulatory requirements: ISO 9001, Quality systems regulation and Medical Device Directive
• Demonstrate ability to understand and gain expertise in multiple processing systems
•Knowledge and experience of SQL and Unique Identification (UDI) requirements knowledge is a plus!
• Coordinate flow of information between all departments responsible for data elements.
• Review, analyze and resolve intermediate transnational data conflicts ensuring that data is accurate.
• Promptly coordinate and complete routine data change requests; Input information in pre-described formats; ensuring accuracy and completeness of information
• Maintain computerized collection and tracking of relevant data
• Organizes workflow and Produces database summaries, statistics and reports/data extracts as requested.
• Perform ad-hoc data investigations when necessary to profile and analysis data to address inquiries around data quality and integrity • Support development of business processes to drive efficiency and accuracy.
• Performs related duties as required.
Job ID: 599432
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.