To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Audit Senior Associate
RSM US LLP • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
RSM is looking for a dynamic Audit Senior Associate to join our Healthcare Audit team in our Phoenix, AZ office. We have a rapidly growing practice with a diverse healthcare client base, providing excellent development and career advancement opportunities. RSM has designated healthcare as a priority industry for the firm, and is continuing to invest in people, technology, and thought leadership. We collaborate with major health care associations, such as the HFMA, HIMSS, and various state hospital associations. RSM US LLP has a great work and family life balance, with the ability to schedule any travel two to three months prior. At RSM US LLP you have the opportunity to have access to decision makers on a daily basis and you get the chance to see the entire audit process from the start. RSM US LLP also has an outstanding training program to help you move your career where you want it to go faster. Our brand is The Power of Being Understood and we want you to find your passion at RSM US LLP.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
- Develop an understanding of the client's business, and become a healthcare industry specialist to understand client specific needs
- Understand and utilize RSM’s Audit Methodology
- Supervise Audit Associates on engagement teams and function as an in-charge facilitating field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Recognize and inform management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Willingness to travel as needed based on client assignments
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- 3 years of current or recent experience in a public accounting environment
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of GAAP, GAAS and FASB regulations
- CPA Certification or demonstrated progress towards obtaining CPA certification, including required coursework
- Previous experience auditing healthcare and related organizations
- Demonstrated ability to in-charge on an engagement
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.