To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst / Salesforce
Conduent, Inc. • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.Business Analyst Job Summary: The primary function of a Business Analyst is to work in close proximity with clients and determine solutions to fit their needs. This position will work fluidly with other departments. The Business Analyst will act as a conduit to facilitate communication between Clients/Operations/Client Services and CTS (Conduent Technology Services). This position will report into the Director or the BA Manager. Business analysts are not only active in the scope and design of systems and system specifications but also with the testing, system validation, and implementation phases of a project as well. Business Analysts often work in a team, leading as the liaison between external or internal clients. They are also responsible for mentoring other Business Analysts in so far as creating requirements, leading meetings, fostering client relationships, and project management. The Business Analyst will be responsible for the design and implementation of cost effective solutions that meet or exceed our client’s expectations. The individual will use a variety of technical and presentational tools to understand and design these solutions in outline before passing the project on to the technical/programming team. Key objectives of the Business Analyst are to pursue new and better ways of building solutions and develop additional value and knowledge from our data in the form of data-mining, etc. The individual must foster creativity at every level and possess and employ analytical techniques to accomplish the goals set forth herein. Ingenuity breeds success and we must continue to evolve ourselves, our habits and systems to meet the challenges ahead.Key Activities:
- Assists lower level Business Analysts
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Establishing detailed program/application specifications through discussion with internal and external clients.
- Data analysis, mining, dissemination
- Ensuring that all systems are adequately documented as to their purpose and function.
- Provide documentation to support the validation of Conduent’s applications.
- Planning and working flexibly to a deadline.
- Taking direct ownership of all problems/tasks and working with others to resolve issues.
- Keeping up to date with technical as well as industry sector developments.
- Working closely with technical specialists and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Ensuring that deadlines met by meeting regularly with CTS Management/PMO while communicating back to operations and client services.
- Delivering tested and validated applications that meet specifications with highly predictable results.
- Participating with all CTS staff and other departments throughout the corporation to build a cooperative team environment through frequent communication and interaction.
- Working with QA environments and facilitate end-to-end (unit and regression) testing by examining sample data sets to check output from programs/systems.
- Performing post-launch technical audits as part of a proactive QA process.
- Multitasking and managing assignments; coordinating the prioritization of assigned tasks with direct reports and project leads.
- Works with senior developers and technical leads to coordinate experts/contractors in the implementation of technical processes and services to meet business needs.
- Foster the strategic technological direction of the company.
- Sustain a cost effective approach (measured by the cost to deploy/maintain vs. the direct or indirect benefits to the organization).
- Assist in building solutions that are maintainable both near and long term.
- Business requirements and specification writing to include:
- Creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- File Interface Agreement (FIA) or Data Exchange Document (DED) creation
- Analysis and investigative capabilities
- JAD Participation and/or Facilitation
- Time & Cost (T&C) Estimate preparation
- Presentation skills
- Project Management
- End to End testing experience with Client IT Teams and/or Vendors
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- 3 to 5 years of previous IT Business Analysis experience
- Call Center experience
- Salesforce/CRM experience
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- Agile Methodology
- SQL, SSRS, Informatica, Business Intelligence experience
- Telephony (Voice) knowledge (VoIP, CTI, IVR)
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.