To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pace Analytical • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The main function of the QC Microbiologist is to perform supportive activities for general lab readiness, conducting critical biological tests, and following SOPs to perform methods using analytical skills and understanding of biological and chemistry techniques and principals.Responsibilities
- Duties will primarily be growing media for cultures, sample prep and analysis, and general work throughout the lab
- Microbiology techniques including:
- Environmental Monitoring (viable and non-viable air monitoring, surface monitoring, and clean compressed air)
- Water Sampling
- Direct Inoculation and Sterility tests
- TOC analyzers
- Improve and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes and analytical methods
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions
- Write technical papers and reports and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products or tests
- Prepare test solutions, compounds and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests
- Confer with scientists and engineers to conduct analyses of research projects and assist in interpretation of test results
- Maintaining data integrity and compliance with all SOPs, specifications, and cGMP regulations.
- Completing all routine testing in a timely manner and reporting results and data in LIMS
- Bachelor's degree in microbiology, biology or a related discipline required
- 6 months - 3 years of relevant experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of microbiology laboratory instrumentation and processes
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment, and flexibility in day-to-day work
- Familiarity with cleanroom and gowning processes, cGMP, and sample preparation
- Experience with Quality Management Systems, CAPAs, deviations, and similar quality techniques