MECHANICAL PROJECT EXECUTIVE – ST. PETERSBURG, FL
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Mechanical Operations Manager in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Mechanical Project Executive Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Mechanical Project Executive in St. Petersburg, FL is between $120,000 and $140,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus eligible position
- Profit sharing
- Employee oriented company
- Amazing perks for employees
- Health insurance package
Mechanical Project Executive Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects and ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards for commercial multi-family projects;
- Supervising and mentoring select project managers and assistant project managers on the project team.
- Actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting, and production for assigned project(s).
- Planning and scheduling resources to meet project milestones.
- Acting as liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
Mechanical Project Executive Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of related project management experience with a mechanical contractor, required; commercial/multifamily experience is paramount.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and efficient.
- Commitment to providing responsive customer service, even after hours.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%).
- Experience with Oracle (or other formalized project management software) and Accubid (or other estimating software) preferred.
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MECHANICAL PROJECT EXECUTIVE – ST. PETERSBURG, FL for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MECHANICAL PROJECT EXECUTIVE – ST. PETERSBURG, FL
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MECHANICAL PROJECT EXECUTIVE – ST. PETERSBURG, FL
Related Mechanical Construction Jobs: Mechanical Branch Manager, Mechanical Director of Operations, Mechanical Construction Operations Manager
Attention To Detail
Coaching And Mentoring