Robert Half is working with a highly regarded corporate immigration law firm in downtown San Francisco (adjacent to BART / some telecommute) who is hiring a Paralegal. This firm has earned a stellar reputation in the business immigration community and their attorneys and staff enjoy long tenure and successful careers at the firm. Strong writers are encouraged to apply!
The ideal candidate has experience preparing non-immigrant visas, H-1B, L-1, E-1/2/3 and TN and Immigrant Visas: PERMs, PERM based I-140s, EB1 Manager, O/R and Adjustments. Must be capable of managing a high volume of client matters. Solid work ethic, ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments, and a desire to provide the very best in service to clients is imperative. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and well-versed in proofreading and time-management skills are needed. The Paralegal position requires a college degree (or equivalent work experience) and preferably a Paralegal Certificate. Knowledge of a foreign language is desirable.
Competitive salary (up to $125,000/yr, DOE) and great benefits package (good paid vacation!) are offered. For confidential consideration, please email your resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President - Permanent Placement Services Division, at jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalf‹dot›com . Thank you!
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Well-founded grasp of legal research
- Solid understanding of employer employment law
- Immigration & naturalization experience
- Practical knowledge of legal knowledge
- Case management experience
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Quality experience with computer research
- General familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Proofreading experience
- Proven knowledge of drafting
- Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Strong know-how of spreadsheets and word processing is desired
It's a fantastic opportunity to foster case management skills and client relationships, as well as deliver training to support staff. In addition, the organization can offer you compensation on a competitive level. If you're interested in growing your paralegal career, contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Paralegal
for more information.