MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY IN A UNIQUELY SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY AND IGNITE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL.
We champion quality of life for all seniors - and quality careers for our team members.
A career at Sunrise Senior Living means something. It means you know your work will have a positive impact on seniors. It means a setting where your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported with resources and recognition. It means your talent, experience, and ambition are recognized and rewarded. Make a difference every day in this rewarding role:
RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide strategic leadership for resident care in the community by working with each department to coordinate care and services that promote resident’s quality of life. Direct management of the nursing team and medication care managers, as applicable by State/Province law, to promote the health and wellness of the resident population.
- Provide clinical care through the direct application of the nursing process; perform and document resident assessments, complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on clinical care as indicated by the plan of care and evaluate resident outcomes.
- Provide oversight of the community medication management program to promote resident safety in the medication use process.
- Collaborate with physicians, pharmacists, and other clinical providers to coordinate care and services for the residents within the community.
- Provide clinical training and education as needed to nurses, medication care managers, care managers and others who provide resident care. Perform skill evaluation to develop and promote clinical capabilities of team members.
- Track, trend and report clinical quality data to identify risk. Actively participate as a member of the community Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement committee. Lead clinical quality and process improvement initiatives within the community to mitigate risk and improve resident care outcomes.
- Recruit hire and train clinical team members and is responsible for performance management, evaluation and engagement.
- Completes direct report team member staffing and scheduling according to operational and budgetary guidelines.
- Support regulatory compliance for the community and clinical items under their purview.
- Clinical event management and response.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in home health, assisted living, or long-term care preferred.
- 1+ years of nursing management experience to include hiring, coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily operations supervision.
- Experience in tracking, trending, and analyzing clinical performance data preferred.
How you'll be rewarded for your efforts:
We believe that our team members are our greatest resource and reward them accordingly. In addition to competitive compensation, we provide benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/prescription drug plans
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Healthy-living wellness program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Annual incentive/bonus program for those who qualify
- Tuition Reimbursement
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Sunrise Senior Living was again named as one of the Best Workplaces in Aging Services™ by Fortune and certified as a Great Place to Work® by Activated Insights. This is the 5th time Sunrise has received this top culture and workplace designation, highlighting the special place Sunrise is to be a part of.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®
- Assisted Living
- Business Process Improvement
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Event Management