Description: As we continue our rapid growth and development in our restaurant brands. The field HR Manager position is accountable for providing critical human resources support targeting internal development, to the field, as well as to the HR team.
* Promote a region recognition culture
* Ensure engagement initiatives are executed consistently
* Ensure effective communication processes within the region
* Internal Bench Planning - monthly review of training progress and staffing needs
* Panel Selection process - minimum of monthly for shift managers and above
* Candidate Sourcing and Selection - and train management teams on tools and resources
* Recruiting Support
Learning and Development
* New internal and external RGM support
* Training audits - conversations with trainees about training experience
* Monitoring execution of training process
* Certified Training unit / Restaurant Training Manager certifications
* Partner in Leadership review process with Region Manager
* Individual Development plans - follow up on individual development initiatives
* One on one coaching for performance along with the Region Manager
* Track and respond to all Employee Relations concerns for the Region
* Partner with Area Managers to manage effective investigation process
* Ensure compliance with employment law
Job Requirements Qualifications:
* You must have general knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources administration and knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of human resources management.
* You must also contain knowledge of the various organizations/brands and working knowledge of basic operations of each.
* Can develop long-term plans and programs, evaluate work accomplishments and to build relationships with Operations and other department heads to proactively identify and solve performance gaps.
* Be able to adapt practices and techniques to the special requirements of senior management, as well as establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and the general public.
* Must have the ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form and can effectively deliver classroom training, facilitate meetings and events and deliver oral presentations to audiences of all varieties, including size, organizational level, and experience.
To Be Successful in this Role you MUST have:
* Minimum Five (5) years of multi-store and multi state generalist experience in human resources
* A bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology, or Education, preferred
* Any equivalent combination of experience, education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
* Excellent writing and communications skills
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office software, including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
* Be able to travel up to 50% locally and some overnight will be required
* Multi-brand and multi-state experience in a restaurant or retail environment
* SHRM/HRCI Certified Professional (PHR), preferred
* Experience in a fast-paced, growing workplace.
* A strong understanding of Human Resources principles, with experience handling complex and sensitive associate matters.
* Mastery level of behavioral interviewing and adherence to federal/state labor laws associated with recruitment and selection
* Experience with applicant tracking systems, maximizing its functionality, and implementation. Experience developing and leading onboarding programs.
* A dynamic personality, be enthusiastic, and be a creative professional who thrives under pressure and can perform multiple functions.
* Self-motivation with the ability to manage deadlines.
Flynn Restaurant Group is the largest restaurant franchisee in the U.S. We have 6 iconic brands with over 2,300 locations and over 70,000 employees. FRG is the LARGEST Franchisee of Pizza Hut with 951 locations. Understanding the needs and strengths of each of our unique brands and investing in growth and development is the foundation for our employees to go virtually anywhere and do anything. Opportunity awaits you at FRG.
As the largest franchisee of Pizza Hut® we can offer opportunities that will take you anywhere you want to go. If you are interested in a great environment, want to be independent and have fun while making new friends and earning extra cash then we have an opportunity for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and recognize the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Brand Identity