To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paducah, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Financial Manager
The Judge Group • Paducah, KY
Posted 26 days ago
The Judge Group is seeking a degreed Assistant Financial Manager for a Fortune 100 food manufacturer in Kentucky! The qualified individual will be responsible for assisting the Financial Manager. He or she will help manage plan assets through developing and coordinating annual budgets while keeping the prior year’s performance in mind. The Assistant Manager will analyze performance based on established budgets. The qualified individual will have a solid cost accounting background.
- Examines company insurance accuracy and financial records involves by accessing the computerized accounting system
- Supervises office staff (interviews work performed, answers questions, investigates problems, writes reviews, and schedules)
- Controls company’s liquid and physical assets (reviews invoices, reviews and approves expenditures, and installs safeguards to prevent excessive waste or spending
- Prepares annual budgets and profit estimates for departments
- Approves office equipment of purchases
- Analyzes customer and department performance on a periodic basis
- Investigates and decides if new business is beneficial from a monetary standpoint
- Develops necessary computerized templates and financial forms
- Performs appraisals of staff and performance reviews
- Prepares additional reports on an ongoing basis for division controller & state, federal, and local agencies
- Performs ongoing closing functions (journal approvals and reviews to ensure financial analysis and accuracy)
- Analyzes Capital Appropriation (CA) as required by corporate guidelines
- Performs job functions of Financial Manager as needed
- Follows established policies, programs and practices to produce safe, quality foods that meet company and regulatory requirements
- Supports the creation, implementation, upkeep and continuous improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems
- Follows the company Quality and Food Safety Principles
- BS/BA degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting/finance within a manufacturing setting
- Costing background
- Proficiency in accounting principles
- Ability to understand extremely complex oral or written instructions
- Familiar with data processing applications